Siena Strong: July 27, 2020

students walking

Picture

The strength of the Siena community is its people. In an effort to bring Siena Heights University a little closer together, faculty and staff – who are willing – to share a bit about themselves personally and professionally, including their roles at Siena. This “Siena Strong” profile is…

Getting to Know… Corey Graham
Department or Office: Athletics
Email: cgraham@sienaheights.edu
Official title: Sports Information Director
Office Phone: 517-264-7843
Office Room#/Building/Location: Fieldhouse, Office 116
Degrees Earned (type, institution, year)Bachelor of Arts: Sport Management (Siena Heights, 2015)
In 100 words or less, my role at Siena Heights is… I oversee the promotion of all Siena Heights athletic teams and student-athletes while maintaining the athletics website and the athletic archives of SHU. I also disperse all information regarding SHU athletics to media outlets on a local, regional, and national level.
One thing people at Siena would be surprised to know about me is… I earned a black belt in karate when I was 12 years old
What is your favorite food? Breakfast food
What is your favorite movie/TV show? Sons of Anarchy, Boy Meets World, Game of Thrones
If I were on a desert island and could bring just one book, it would be… Wilderness Survival for Dummies
My favorite thing/person/event about Siena Heights is… Homecoming Weekend