Siena Strong: May 4, 2020

students walking

Picture

The strength of the Siena community is its people. In an effort to bring Siena Heights University a little closer together, faculty and staff – who are willing – to share a bit about themselves personally and professionally, including their roles at Siena. This “Siena Strong” profile is…

Getting to Know… Mary Roberts
SHU Email: mroberts@sienaheights.edu
Official title: Assistant Director-Online Programs
Office Phone: 517-264-7189
Office Room#/Building/Location: Ledwidge
Degrees Earned (type, institution, year): CMU, Bachelor of Business Administration; U of Toledo, Master of Education, Higher Education Administration
In 100 words or less, my role at Siena Heights is… I assist working adults to achieve associate, bachelor, or master’s degrees with online classes. I help create the marketing and for Bachelor of Applied Science programs and reach out to businesses and colleges to let them know the benefits of having their students and employees obtain degrees with Siena.
One thing people at Siena would be surprised to know about me is… I grew up milking cows by hand on a farm in Gaylord.
What is your favorite food? McDonald’s french fries
What is your favorite movie/TV show? The Walking Dead; Die Hard
If I were on a desert island and could bring just one book, it would be… a Boy Scout survival guide
My favorite thing/person/event about Siena Heights is…: $5 Friday lunches in the UC!