Transfer Credit

Complete at AP or IB Credit in high school?

Check out the Siena Heights University Catalog for information on what AP scores and IB classes are transferrable to Siena for college credit!

Dual Enrollment Credit

Overall, a 2.0 grade or higher generally transfers–if not as a direct equivalency, then perhaps as a general elective credit. It is always in the student’s best interest to speak to your CSS advisor to discuss specifics.

Feel free to utilize the Michigan Transfer Network for more information of direct equivalencies for your SHU courses to other institutions of higher education.

If you have AP, IB, or Dual Enrollment Credit, please be sure to provide your CSS advisor with official transcripts and AP scores. We want to make sure all transferrable credit is accounted for.

Dual Enrollment at Siena Heights University

Are you a high school student interested in taking classes at Siena Heights University as a Dual Enrolled student? Check out the SHU Dual Enrollment webpage for more information!

Student Resource Quick Links

Helpful Student Documents

Directions for Scheduling a Tutoring Appointment through Navigate Web client