The Center for Student Success (CSS) supports the undergraduate students of the College of Arts and Sciences (CAS) throughout their academic careers through a holistic approach of academic advising and success coaching.
The CSS advising provides the students an opportunity to build a relationship with their advisor for the purpose of gaining assistance in planning their educational career goals, developing degree plans, and exploring the variety of resources and services that are available to them at Siena.
Winter 2022 registration is officially open! Connect with your Academic Advisor to get your classes scheduled TODAY!
The Winter 2022 semester starts January 10th, 2022
THE CENTER FOR STUDENT SUCCESS
The Center for Student Success academic advising staff is here to support the student in:
- Understanding degree requirements
- Assessing progress toward degree completion
- Major and Minor changes
- Selecting courses
- Monitoring academic performance
- Connecting students to additional resources on campus
- One-on-one monitoring for academic issues or probation
- Help cultivate a mentorship with faculty for respective major(s)
At Siena, students are placed with an academic advisor to help them navigate college and program requirements. The academic advisor will be with the student from matriculation to degree completion.
Faculty Mentors will be assigned to students based on their program of study. The faculty mentor helps support the student in:
- Answering career related questions (regarding field of study)
- Assist with the selection of electives for the student’s program
- Discuss graduate college and/or state exams that are required for the desired career path
- Discuss and assist with internships for major
The Center for Student Success Office is located in Ledwidge hall on the Adrian Campus.
The advising staff is available 8 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday.
Navigating COVID-19, the advising staff are working to meet the needs of each and every student through face-to-face and virtual meetings.
ADVISING IS AVAILABLE BY APPOINTMENT, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR ADVISOR FOR THEIR AVAILABLE TIMES.
When emailing, please be sure to include your student ID number. Allow our staff 24-business hours to reply.