Nominate a Student for Homecoming Court
Candidacy Procedure and Information
- Homecoming Court candidates will be on the ballot individually. However, after the court has been announced, you may campaign together if you’d like. (Please remember that you will be placed on the ballot as an individual, not a party)
- Application for Court will be reviewed by the Director of Student Engagement and Hub Staff. Interviews will be conducted by the Homecoming Royalty Committee.
- The Court will be announced in September. The overall winners will be announced during a special homecoming event (Date TBA). The entire Court is required to be present.
- Candidates are encouraged to attend Homecoming events during Homecoming week. A schedule full of events will be provided. Attending events will gain the individual 5 extra votes toward their total.
- Only currently enrolled students of Siena Heights University can vote for 2021 Royalty. The total number of votes will only be revealed to the Director of Student Engagement and Homecoming Royalty Committee.
- Individuals selected to be a part of the court will be notified by The Office of Student Engagement. (Please be aware of the follow-up meeting if selected. Date and time listed on calendar).
Candidate Eligibility Requirements
- Must be currently enrolled and in good academic and disciplinary standing at Siena. Must be classified a minimum of second year status and Graduate students are eligible.
- Must have at least a 2.5 cumulative grade point average (GPA).
- Must be free of any type of academic or non-academic code of conduct probation.
- Nominees may be declared ineligible for inappropriate behavior at any Homecoming event. This is to include, but not limited to inebriation, failure to comply with the request of a university official, or any other violation of the Code of Non-Academic Conduct. University staff will determine such behavior and consequences