The Student Government of Siena Heights University strives to be the voice and advocate of the student body. The Student Government shall act as the liaison between Siena Heights University administrators, faculty, staff, students, and campus organizations. In a collaborative effort with the University, Student Government shall promote a model of citizenship that encourages students to be more competent, purposeful, and ethical through a teaching and learning environment that respects the dignity of all.
To learn more about Student Government, contact one of our members, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us on the second floor of the University Center in The Hub (208D)! Also, follow @SHUGovernment on Twitter and Instagram, and
@shuofficialstudentgovernment on Facebook for updates about meetings!
Stay in touch and updated!
Office: Second Floor University Center, HUB, Office
Remind101: Text @shugov1 to 81010
Teams Link for meetings:
What does Student Government do?
- Work in collaboration with students, staff, administration, and campus organizations to create change on campus that students desire.
- Hold Townhall meetings: Get feedback from students about the positives of campus and how to better positively change the campus.
- Hold allocation meetings: Approve event funds for campus organizations.
How do you get involved?
- Make the Student Government aware of issues on campus.
- Give suggestions on to improve the campus, activities, communication, etc.
- Run to become a Senator or be on the E-board.
Major: Pre-Med Biology
Minor: Environmental Science
Office Hours: Thursday 10:00 am – 11:00 am