What does Dual Enrollment “Fast Track” mean?
Fast-tracking at Siena Heights University is a dual enrollment program that provides eligible high school students the opportunity to purposefully earn credit towards their Siena Height’s degree.
The idea of dual enrollment Fast-Track is that “3 is greater than 4” when it comes to degree completion.
What are the benefits to the dual enrollment Fast-Track?
Siena Heights University is committed to making the Fast-Track program beneficial to the high school students who intend to complete their degrees with us.
- Dual enrolled students on the Fast-Track can potentially complete their four-year degree in three years!
- Dual enrolled students on the Fast-Track will have access to a professional academic advisor.
How do I get on the Fast-Track?
High school students who wish to attend Siena Heights University as a dual enrolled student can complete the Dual Enrollment Application with the assistance of their parent/legal guardian and high school official and indicate on the form that they wish to pursue the Fast-Track option.
Students can also email the SHU Dual Enrollment Coordinator at email@example.com to express their interest.
NOTE: The Fast-Track options do not ensure the student can complete their undergraduate degree within four-years. The Fast-Track program is an opportunity for the Dual Enrolled students to enroll in Siena Heights courses that will be beneficial to their program of study.
Interested in pursuing a major at Siena Heights University?
If you have a specific major in mind, feel free to utilize the “fast-track” course selection flyers below to help you select your dual enrollment courses with intention.
- Fast-Tracking for Biology
- Fast-Tracking for Business Administration
- Fast-Tracking for Communications
- Fast-Tracking for Criminal Justice
- Fast-Tracking for Education
- Fast-Tracking for Exercise Science
- Fast-Tracking for General Engineering
- Fast-Tracking for Nursing
- Fast-Tracking for Psychology
- Fast-Tracking for Social Work
- Fast-Tracking for Sport Management