Welcome to the Library
We have so much to offer students to support their research needs. Look here for tips on paper writing, citation styles and tutorials that help you navigate the databases.
- Get to the Library fast! As soon as you get an assignment read it over and look for any resources you will need from the library.
- Find your resource. There are databases with journals, articles and eBooks, the book catalog, reference section, and print journals to help you find your information.
- Borrowing: you can print off articles, borrow and renew books or use Course Reserve materials in the library.
- Printing: You can print articles, papers, or course reserve materials.
- Computers are available for research, paper writing or working on course work.
- Resources not in our library? Our librarians can help you find them! Check out the ILL link and request them, or come into the library and talk to a librarian.
- Library staff is here to help with any questions you may have so call or stop on by!