Department of Public Safety Mission Statement
The Siena Heights University Department of Public Safety will work in partnership with the community by responding to their needs in a professional manner, providing a safe learning and work environment. Our commitment is that each member of the community we work with will be treated with the dignity and respect they deserve.
Sign up for SHU Alerts
To send a tip text “SHUTIPS” then your message to 79516.
Click here for an example format.
SHU DPS recently conducted our annual test of the SHU Alerts System on Monday (4/16). If you did not receive a test message please sign up by visiting: https://sienaheights.omnilert.net/subscriber.php
Or use the quick sign up option by texting the desired campus group keyword to 79516: (For Example text “Adrian” to 79516 to sign up for Adrian Campus SHU Alerts)
- Adrian Campus – adrian
- Online Program – onlinecenter
- Family and Friends – supporters
- Henry Ford Community College Center – hfccenter
- Jackson Community College Center – jacksoncenter
- Kalamazoo Valley Community College Center – kalamazoocenter
- Kellogg Community College Center – kelloggcenter
- Lake Michigan College Center – lakemicenter
- Lansing Theological Studies Program – lansingtsp
- Lansing Community College Center – lansingcenter
- Metropolitan Detroit Center – metrocenter
- Monroe Community College Center – monroecenter