- A complaint must be filed in a timely fashion, within 90 days of the occurrence of the action that initiated the complaint. Fill in the form completely, carefully documenting the events that led to the complaint.
- Your name and contact information are requested so that you can be contacted to provide follow-up.
- Be completely honest throughout the process of filing a complaint. Knowingly furnishing false information to any University official is a violation of the Student Code of Conduct.
- Be prepared to meet with the individual who received the complaint, should that be necessary.
This complaint will be forwarded first to the vice president of academic affairs.
When the written complaint has been received by the appropriate person:
- The complaint shall be reviewed and a written response provided to the complainant within ten (10) business days.
- The appropriate respondent shall keep all written statements and notes associated with the complaint as a record of the proceedings and send copies to the complaint repository.
- Should the complainant wish to appeal the outcome, s/he should file a written request within five (5) business days of the receipt of the response in which information for appeal will be given.
- All responses shall be made within ten (10) business days and a record of all documents kept by the responders.