Common Dialogue Day 2021: Spirit of Change
This year’s Common Dialogue will be Tuesday, November 9, 2021 and we invite you to submit a discussion topic for the hybrid breakout sessions (in-person with Microsoft Team technology) around the academic theme of “Spirit of Change”. Pick a topic for yourself or work with a friend, colleague, faculty member, or staff.
Complete and submit the form to the right by NOON, Friday, October 8, 2021.
General Information to keep in mind for your discussion:
- Breakout sessions will be held in-person but will also allow for audience members to attend virtually via Microsoft Teams;
- Each breakout session will require a Moderator who will oversee the Microsoft Teams technology and Q/A via the chat during the session;
- Breakout sessions are 45 minutes, 15-20 minutes should be of “presentation of topic”, followed by dialogue;
- Strive to end your presentation with open-ended topics to generate discussion;
- Have additional discussion questions ready or solicit from your audience;
- Act as, or assign a facilitator to keep the discussion moving forward; and
- End the session at by the designated time to facilitate movement to the next session.
For questions or additional information, please contact Elizabeth Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org.