- Complete an Allocation Request form (submit to Student Government)
- Create a flyer for the event (submit to Student Government)
- Complete a Risk Management form (submit to Cindy Birdwell)
- Complete a check request form (submit to Student Government)
- Compile all receipts
- Advertise/ complete event
- Fill out the post-programming form
This is the form you need to fill out in order to submit an allocation. Please submit electronically (in Excel spreadsheet) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 5pm on the Thursday before the Allocation Meeting. Please ask questions to Student Government Representatives if needed.
All events require a risk management form due to Covid. Please fill out this form and send it to Cindy Birdwell at email@example.com
According to our constitution, each allocation form must be submitted with an advertisement piece, such as a flyer. Canva is a great resource to create a great flyer.
Please fill out this form and turn it back into the Treasurer of Student Government. They will turn the form into the business office so that you may receive the money you allocated for. Please make sure to fill out the form as a reimbursement or as a check request and to have ALL of your receipts. Checks are usually cut 10 days before an event unless otherwise specified.
Please fill out this form after your event. This will be used to track how well events are doing and if they are beneficial to do in the future.