Winter 2023 session Bookstore Charge Program is available starting 12/12/22. Barnes and Noble will begin processing financial aid charge orders after that date.
The last date to charge for the Fall session will be *January 13, 2023*
Winter 2023 session Bookstore Charge will be from 12/12/22- 1/13/23
Check online in My Siena to verify your bookstore credit and amount available.
- Process your order through the online portal to utilize the charge system.
- If the dollar amount reflected is $0 make sure you have followed the steps to finalize your aid listed below.
- All charges will be billed to your student account the following month.
- Any credits for returned materials may take another 30 days to be reflected on your student account.
- Please plan ahead! Order ALL materials while the charge program is open.
Bookstore Credit Program
- The cost of textbooks and supplies are not included in the price of tuition and fees. These charges are the responsibility of the student.
- This applies only to orders charged at Barnes and Noble Bookstore through the Adrian Campus/Online.
- When part of the refund is a result of a Parent PLUS Loan, the parent must provide written authorization(form available in our document section) to the Office of Student Accounts for the student to use those funds for books or as a refund.
- LATE REGISTRANTS MAY NEED TO PAY OUT OF POCKET, IF AID IS NOT FINALIZED PRIOR TO THE FIRST WEEK OF THE SESSION.
IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED AN EMAIL FROM THE BARNES AND NOBLE BOOKSTORE THAT YOUR ORDER CANNOT BE PROCESSED THROUGH FINANCIAL AID, IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO MAKE SURE THAT YOUR STEPS TO FINALIZE AID ARE COMPLETED BEFORE CONTACTING THEM TO REPROCESS YOUR ORDER.
- Check Missing/Received documents to be sure that all 3 loan steps needed to finalize your loans have been received.
- Check the date the steps are completed and allow 3-4 days for the aid to be finalized.
- All Parent PLUS loans must have a PLUS authorization form on file to create the bookstore credit.
- Alternative loans take much longer to finalize and appear as a credit.
- Plan ahead to avoid having to purchase your books out of pocket!