Reporting Accessibility Issues
If you find an accessibility issue with a Siena Heights University webpage or site, please send an email with a description of the issue and relevant web addresses to email@example.com.
Website Accessibility Features
This site includes the following accessibility features:
- Option to skip to main content
- Pages are navigable using keyboard controls
- Properly structured page headers
- Option to enlarge type using standard keyboard controls
- Alternative text descriptions for images
- Captioned videos
- Appropriate color contrast for page headers, text, and navigational items
Accessibility Guidelines & Testing
The university performs scheduled compliance and accessibility webpage testing to ensure new and existing pages on the www.sienaheights.edu website comply with best practices and accessibility guidelines as defined by the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 (down to Level AA) and Section 508 of the U.S. Rehabilitation Act (2017).
The campus staff and Office of Accessibility also use a number of additional accessibility tools and checks for departmental webpages: